Environment and Social ManagementMPRDC is working on many Road projects and is aware to protect the environment and social issues. MPRDC works to protect the environment we accord the highest priority to the protection of the environment & conservation of resources in our premises.
We also address important environment & social issue like environment protection Enhancement, forest management & to reduce pollution like air pollution, noise pollution, water pollution etc.
- Promoting sustainable development & environment protection is key strategic of development.
- Review the environmental impact of its project programme.
- Promotes project & programme that will protect rehabilitate and enhance the environment and the quality of life.
- Plan new project with environment friendly consideration.
- Create sound & eco-friendly environment for sustainable development of all projects.
- Create environmental awareness among our employees, contractor & other project person.
- Department is aware for wild life protection they used large wildlife warning signboard is erected at both end of the forest section specially is forest area.
- Department plan to reduce pollution i.e. air pollution, water pollution, noise pollution in all road project.
We are committed to: -
IEE Report of Loan no. 3437 :-
1. Environmental Assessment and Review Framework (EARF)
2. Initial Environmental Examination (IEE):
1. Keoti-Katra-Lalgaon Road,
3. Loan Agreement MPDCSP
4. MPDCSP _Due Diligence Report on Social Safeguard
5. MPDCSP RF For Concurrence
6. MPDSCP IPPF For Concurrence
7. Resettlement Framework July 2014
8. Due Diligence Report on Social Safeguard July 2014
1. Chitrangi–Kasar Road, Dabra–Bhitawar–Harsi Road, Mahua–Chuwahi Road, Ujjain–Maksi Road
2. Hardua-Chalkghat Road, Rewa – Simariya Road, Parsauna – Mahua Road
3. Berasia – Nazirabad Road, Nazirabad to Maksudangarh Road, Vidisha to Berasia (Vidisha border) Road, Vidisha to Berasia (Upto Vidisha district border) Road
4. Mohanpur – Behat - Mau, Morar - Chitora, Mohna – Pohri, Pachwali – Rannod – Pichhore, Ashoknagar – Thubon, Maksudangarh – Najeerabad, Bhasula – Chainpur – Vijaypur - Dhanrawad
5. Depalpur - Betma Road, Mhow - Simrol Road, Sanwer - Kshipra Road, Sanawad - khargone Road, Rajpur - Khetia Road, Kanwan - Mangod Road
6. Rani Durgawati Samadhi Road, Katni – Vijay Raghavgarh – Barhi Road, Tilwara – Chargaon – Gotegaon Road
7. Tawa Bridge – Itarsi Mandi Road, Hatnapur – Salkanpur Road, Itarsi – Dolaria – Tigiri Road
8. Keoti-Katra-Lalgaon Road, Katra-Mauganj Road, Sidhi-Tikri Road
9. Nirtala-Mandi Bamora Road, Bandri-Jaruwakheda Road, Damoh-Hindoriya-Patera Road, Prithvipur-Niwari Road, Palera-Baldeogarh Road, Ajaygarh-Bariyarpur Road
10. Dewas- Newari Road, Shajapur- Berchha Road, Shajapur- Dupada – Kanad- Pachlana- Nalkheda Road, Mahidpur- Panbihar- Jeewaji Nagar
9. Resettlement Planning Document January 2017- Ujjain – Maksi Road
10. Resettlement Framework June 2016
11. Social Safeguard Due Diligence Report June 2016
12. Social Safeguard Due Diligence Report December 2016
13. Social Safeguard Due Diligence Report November 2017